16 October 2007

My Fashionista

For some reason today, Kathryn decided to boycott tops. Instead she pranced around the house topless, wearing only her floral pants & bright pink Crocs. While I was making dinner, I heard an outburst of laughter coming from the living room. I went to invesigate and found Kathryn had uncovered the family's beach tote. She pulled out her swimsuit & her brothers, too.

At first I thought she wanted to wear just her swimsuit. I was mistaken. Kathryn didn't want to take her pants or shoes off. Her plan was to add to her outfit. First her brother's Hawaiian swim trucks, then her tropical swimsuit. What an outfit. I couldn't resist taking some pictures! Do you think Vogue would be impressed? Does Tyra Banks have a show in the works called 'the next top baby model'? If so, Kathryn would be star. As I'm typing, she's still wearing her outfit. I foresee a stuggle come bedtime. Enjoy the fashion show.

No comments: