12 June 2008

My Two Swimmers




For their third birthday, the twins' Uncle David bought them a backyard pool. Aside from it taking me an hour to blow up (even with an eletronic pump), the kids can't stop requesting pool time. Even as I type, they want to go for a dip. Let's just say this gift is a huge hit in the Glasscock home. I had planned on taking them to the country club this afternoon. Instead we lazily spent the afternoon in the comfort of our backyard.

We were surprised by a Richmond visitor today, Kevin's other brother, Doug. He had business in PA and instead of just passing through, he decided to stay. We are happy he made that choice. Kevin was able to leave work early to enjoy ribs and beers on the patio!

Today was the first day of my two week vacation from work! I'm headed south tomorrow to visit my college roommate and her family. Kevin will be celebrating Father's Day with his dad in Richmond; playing golf and laughing himself silly with his family. In less than a week we'll be heading west to Little Rock, Arkansas. More to come...

No comments: